Saturday, May 15, 2010

What an Adventure to come....

So in approximately 11 hours I will be leaving to work Pine Cove Christian Camp up in Tyler Tx for 7 weeks!!! I am so excited beyond belief to see how God moves. I'll be the photographer for the Woods camp--really!? I get to take pictures literally allllll day long, serve people, love Jesus, and get paid for it! Whoop. This is going to be ridiculous. How great is Jesus?? God knows the desires of our hearts and when we surrender everything to Him He does things with your life you never even could have dreamt of.

From July 16th-29th (including travel time) I will be in Durban, South Africa, teaching dance as ministry! I am working with my great friend Jennifer Blessing, and we will be choreographing and teaching dances to different dance teams that will then go out into South Africa and use them as missions.... how incredible is this?

I feel so overwhelmingly blessed right now.

Hopefully I will be able to update here and tell everyone what's been going on with life!! I'm waiting to be moved by Christ and see His glory unfold.

My prayer for all of this is "Spirit lead. Spirit move."



No comments:

Post a Comment