Monday, April 11, 2011

Colors, Galore!! College Station Family Photographie

if you're a photographer in college station, tx, you realize after about 1 week of shooting that the "best places" to take photos tend to be highhly overused. downtown Bryan is only so big! and don't get me wrong, there are SO many great photos taken in D-Town B-Town, but after a while you itch for something new. that's why when i find a random spot on the side of the road that is devoid of trash, power lines, or signs, i get a little giddy :) 

this is the Sellers family. they are beautiful. 5 kiddos and two incredible parents. Bryan was "adopted" by them through Grace Bible years ago when he started college at A&M, and they have so graciously welcomed me into their family as well. i've been able to shoot a few of the kiddos' soccer games-- they are such a blast! this family loves each other like crazy. enjoy their precious and handsome faces :) 

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, nice pics. Love the composite of all the kiddos. I'm particularly struck by the Radio Flyer wagon smack dab in the middle of the kiddos! Great humanizing touch, I think. :)

    As for new places to shoot, I completely agree. Although I love and feel comfortable in the old "standbys," I also long for something new and unique. that's probably why I printed a list of the parks in the Bryan/College Station area. I'm also thinking of driving around historic College Station and looking for cool streets. Would love to go together... :)

    You are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete